Mounting error on boot - RPC Remote System Error - No Route to host

I have just built a new Redhat 9.0 Workstation but i get a error on boot
that says:

Mounting RPC Remote System Error - No Route to host ( then comes up with a
Red Failed on the right hand side )

The strange part about it is that once the machine  comes back up and  i
can do a mount -a as root and it mounts any machine on the network.

I have checked a few config files against my existing machines and they are
identical.

The only thing that might be relevant is that the new machine now has 3
network cards, 1pci and 2 onboard in the new machine of which i am using
the pci one for connection to the network the other 2 are redundant.

I am completely stuck now with this problem so any help would be gratefully
received.

Regards