Re: How to share files.

Hi

Yes, Thanks for your reminder. It is samba share.

Regards

Hong Feng

At 05:28 PM 1/13/2005, security wrote:
Hong Feng wrote:

Hi,

Our company has a file server using RedHat 9.0. I meet a sharing problem on Protel database. The requirements are as follows.
1. All of engineers can read/write this database.
2. If one open it, the others can read it but can't change it. Only the one open it can change it.

How to setting RedHat 9.0 to meet the requirements?

Regards

Hong Feng
You talk about a samba share ??

Regards