Network Storage Drives

Zadikem, Travis-taz tzadikem at picosecond.com
Fri Jan 14 15:31:48 UTC 2005

Actually for all those interested, the best option would be to got to ebay and buy an MAXTOR NAS 4100
for about $150.00.  Once you get it reflash the bios from Super Micros site and remove the metal back plane (just screws) that covers the USB and mouse ports and you will have a PC that you can load with whatever you want with SCSI and IDE built-in, 10/100 dual nics.   I have one here that I reflashed that is running Windows 2000 with 140GB that I use to backup up our windows machines too.