Re: Using VNC To Monitor Remote RHEL Installation

Rik Herrin wrote:
I have read that you can install RHEL on a machine and
view the graphical installer on a different machine
using vnc.  However, I have failed to really find any
information about how I would go about doing so.  Does
anyone know how this can be done?  Thanks for your
time.

Did you read the release notes?

--
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
fools."

--Ford Prefect in "Mostly Harmless".