-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of p p
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 9:55 PM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: IPTables

Another question for the group. Is it ok to manually edit the iptables file
(etc/sysconfig/iptables) and just restart the iptables service?  Ive done
this so far and it seems to be working ok. Is there some reason I should be
using the iptables command to add things instead?  Thanks.