(no subject)

Hello,

I have this X configuration in my kickstart file.

xconfig --depth=16 --resolution=1024x768 --defaultdesktop=KDE --startxonboot
(used kickstart configurator to generate the line).

Nothing special or am I missing something?

Installation starts, but then I get a screen full of errors about anaconda and
monitor display (etc) and this is the last line:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

Installation stops. I Reboot the machine.

At best I remove the xconfig line and the install goes ahead and asks
questions about X setup at the end of the installation.

Thank you for any help,

James Harrison