Re: RedHat Network doesn't work

Thank you so much, it's work now.

Ed Greshko wrote:

LorD of jUmP wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know about RedHat Network. I'm using RedHat ES3 and I've already subscribed my system with RedHat Network channel. But when I launch up2date feature, it's showing this msg

*"This system may not be updated until it is associated with a channel."*

How can I solved this problem?

Login to the RHN at https://rhn.redhat.com/ and locate your system. When you do you will find a link
called "Alter Channel Subscriptions".  Select it and do the needful.  :-)

--

Regards,

jUmPkung :-)
E-mail : lordofjumpzilla yahoo co uk