Soft-Raid Testing and other stuff...

Richard Hobbs richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 11:17:01 UTC 2005

Hello,

Oops... I meant to say that the output from /proc/mdstat is:

[root at stg-slave root]# cat /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [raid1]
read_ahead 1024 sectors
md7 : active raid1 hdb9[2] hda9[0]
      71296320 blocks [2/1] [U_]
      [>....................]  recovery =  2.8% (2040792/71296320)
finish=111.7min speed=10323K/sec
md3 : active raid1 hdb8[2] hda8[0]
      2096384 blocks [2/1] [U_]

md4 : active raid1 hdb7[2] hda7[0]
      10482304 blocks [2/1] [U_]

md6 : active raid1 hdb6[2] hda6[0]
      73400832 blocks [2/1] [U_]

md5 : active raid1 hdb5[2] hda5[0]
      73400832 blocks [2/1] [U_]

md2 : active raid1 hdb3[2] hda3[0]
      7164864 blocks [2/1] [U_]

md1 : active raid1 hdb2[1] hda2[0]
      7164864 blocks [2/2] [UU]

md0 : active raid1 hdb1[2] hda1[0]
      104320 blocks [2/1] [U_]

unused devices: <none>
[root at stg-slave root]#

Hobbs.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group
Email: richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tel: +44 1223 376964        Mobile: +44 7811 803377