per cpu statistics

Hi All,
My Friend just posed me a question , even the answer did not strike me..
Can anybody please tell me if I want to see what is the usage of processes,CPU usage details etc...per CPU..( this questions applies to machine with an HT and more than 1 processor)
as Linux is HT compliant , so it should me the details right ?

One More  question is , I have a network of few machines..and one acting as the DNS Server. I just wanted the DNS to use both the processors ..kinda SMP.

Any body has details ?

Thanks,
Nikhil
 °v°