mount windows parttion premission rw permission for all users

I want to mount my windows partion (vfat) in red hat linux 9 each time
I boot my system.
Also I require some specific user (or all) other than root to have
write permission on it.
To mount it automatically I made entry in /etc/fstab. But my problem
is how to set
permission bits. Is there some option which I can specify for that in fstab.
--
~ Devendr