per cpu statistics

Mulley, Nikhil mnikhil at corp.untd.com
Sun Jan 23 08:24:14 UTC 2005

Yeah top does give me that.. BTW , I now just now found that /proc/slab* files have that :)
but I do not understand why is not there any non-interactive top in Linux like Solaris
when I do 'top -Sn -o cpu' it just gets as non-interactive top unlike in Linux , I have to do in batch mode...
is there any similar option in the top of Linux...