Not able to recieve multicast packets

Hello everyone,

I have a problem. I'am not able to recieve multicast packet even when promiscuous mode is enabled on the interface.

i working on VRRP which needs multicast packets to be recieved.

is there any setting to be checked.

And strange thing is that it was able to recieve multicast packet before a reboot and also i'am able to send multicast packets out from the interface.

SOS,
manoj