Setting Different Password Lengths

Didn't get any suggestions so I thought I would ask again....

 RH7.2:

 I know I can edit /etc/login.defs and set the PASS_MIN_LEN, however it
 sets this requirement for ALL users.  I need to leave all our accounts at
 a length of 8 EXCEPT for one which must be set to 15 and set the password
 to non-expiring (internal political security issue.)

 How do I do that?

 Steve