Support for mqueue on RHEL

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Tue Jan 25 12:38:57 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 10:17:32AM -0200, Andr? Goddard Rosa wrote:
> Is there support for posix mqueue (/dev/mqueue) on the current RHEL?

RHEL-specific questions should be posted to taroon-list.  There are
kernel developers there.  I don't think they're on redhat-list any more.

I don't have the answer to your question, but the folks on taroon-list
probably do.

> When is the next version due?

RHEL 4 is rumored to be released on February 14.  Red Hat has not yet
made any announcements about a projected release date.

        .../Ed
--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA