Changing systems so all text shows as white not multicoloured text.

Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Tue Jan 25 16:07:30 UTC 2005

I am in the process of making allot of changes to our existing Redhat
machines we run version 7.1/7.3 8.0 WS and AS. It is sending my eyes funny
looking at multicoloured text all the time especially the Blue text which i
can hardly read. Is there a way of changing all of my machines so they show
text as white instead, i realised this is a small issue but it would really
help me know end at the moment. Any help is much appreciated.

Regards