RE: Changing systems so all text shows as white not multicoloured text.

I also would like to have this done.

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of
Andrew Bridgeman corusgroup com
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:08 AM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: Changing systems so all text shows as white not multicoloured
text.

I am in the process of making allot of changes to our existing Redhat
machines we run version 7.1/7.3 8.0 WS and AS. It is sending my eyes funny
looking at multicoloured text all the time especially the Blue text which i
can hardly read. Is there a way of changing all of my machines so they show
text as white instead, i realised this is a small issue but it would really
help me know end at the moment. Any help is much appreciated.

Regards