Dual boot help!!

Govind C govind at mc-3.org
Wed Jan 26 04:07:06 UTC 2005

Folks,
I have a situation here.I Installed redHat AS3.0 on sda(1) using lilo
as boot loader.Later I installed windows 2000 advanced server on sdb
(1).At the time of installing Windows,it asked for a partition on
drive 1 (sda)to store some boot information,I gave it as sda4.Later
the system started to boot only windows adv server.I made use of the
rescue disk and reinsatlled lilo.Now the system boots up only linux.

How do I get dual boot configued under this situation?

cheers