Re: Re[2]: Squirrelmail -- configure

On Jan 26, 2005, at 9:39 AM, D u n c a n wrote:

Hello Mollatt,
D u n c a n wrote:
Please anybody help with a link on how to install squirrel mail or
configure it ,i really need help !!!!

It was, and will always be available at www.squirelmail.org. Good luck, and ooh read and follow instructions that means you should also read the
README.

You're going to continue to get replies like this since you're in the wrong place looking for assistance. As Mollatt already mentioned, the documentation is included with the Squirrelmail distribution and at the Squirrelmail website (http://www.squirrelmail.org). If you're looking for someone to install it FOR YOU, I'll be happy to. Contact me off-list and we can arrange for PayPal payment of my consulting hours.

Regards,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting