Squirrelmail -- configure

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Wed Jan 26 14:44:29 UTC 2005

On Jan 26, 2005, at 9:39 AM, D u n c a n wrote:

> Hello Mollatt,
>> D u n c a n wrote:
>>> Please anybody help with a link on how to install squirrel mail or
>>> configure it ,i really need help !!!!
>>>
>> It was, and will always be available at www.squirelmail.org. Good
>> luck,
>> and ooh read and follow instructions that means you should also read
>> the
>> README.

You're going to continue to get replies like this since you're in the
wrong place looking for assistance.  As Mollatt already mentioned, the
documentation is included with the Squirrelmail distribution and at the
Squirrelmail website (http://www.squirrelmail.org).  If you're looking
for someone to install it FOR YOU, I'll be happy to.  Contact me
off-list and we can arrange for PayPal payment of my consulting hours.

Regards,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting