Re: Squirrelmail -- configure

D u n c a n wrote:
Hello Jason,

On Jan 26, 2005, at 9:39 AM, D u n c a n wrote:

Hello Mollatt,

D u n c a n wrote:

Please anybody help with a link on how to install squirrel mail or
configure it ,i really need help !!!!

It was, and will always be available at www.squirelmail.org. Good luck,
and ooh read and follow instructions that means you should also read
the
README.

You're going to continue to get replies like this since you're in the
wrong place looking for assistance.  As Mollatt already mentioned, the
documentation is included with the Squirrelmail distribution and at the
Squirrelmail website (http://www.squirrelmail.org).  If you're looking
for someone to install it FOR YOU, I'll be happy to. Contact me off-list and we can arrange for PayPal payment of my consulting hours.

Regards,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting

very funny i wonder if you guys really tried the documentation link ,
all there is ,is Documentation for users , to be polite ,ask yourself
which documentation do i need ,maybe i am wrong where exactly is the
documentation

Did you actually look at the docs?  The installation info is in the FAQ.
You're right that the Doc's are user-oriented, but there is a whole section in the FAQ on installing and configuring.

-Scott Sharkey
Linux Unlimited, LLC