Re: Re[4]: Squirrelmail -- configure

On Jan 26, 2005, at 9:46 AM, D u n c a n wrote:

very funny i wonder if you guys really tried the documentation link ,
all there is ,is Documentation for users , to be polite ,ask yourself
which documentation do i need ,maybe i am wrong where exactly is the
documentation

Website:
http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/en_US/InstallingSquirrelMail

Local files:
Untar it.  Look in the directory.  The INSTALL file is right there.

If you can't handle that, I seriously doubt you'll be able to install and configure Squirrelmail. Please contact me off-list to exchange billing information.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting