Is anyone on the list using "formmail" CGI script on their RHApache implementations?

Sebastijan Petrovic SebastijanP at digitaldanka.com
Wed Jan 26 15:28:44 UTC 2005

Thank you Jason and all,

I did look through all solutions that everyone bounced already including
Apache.org, as well as http://www.scriptarchive.com/ (by the way I am
using the latest version which run fine on RH9), and found nothing of
use.  Thus I turned to red-hat list as it is the best list out-there.

Thanks all again.

Sebastijan Petrovic