the little checkmark

Michael Scully agentscully at flexiblestrategies.com
Wed Jan 26 19:04:56 UTC 2005

Edward:

	I'm having the same problem at a client.  In fact, if you right
click on the check mark, the only choice available is to exit - none of the
others are available.  But I can select the up2date tool from the menu and
it works.  It seems to be just the status program that's "hung"

	This is for RHEL 3 ES.

Scully