-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of LorD of jUmP
Sent: 27 January 2005 10:06
To: RedHat List
Subject: Cannot start VNCserver

Hi everyone,
I'm using RedHat ES3. After I installed it and update some packages including VNC. I cannot start vncserver service. When I use

# service vnc start

it shows [ok] status

but when I look at it's status, it shows me "Xvnc stop"

Can anyone tell me why? How can I solve this problem?

--

Regards,

jUmPkung :-)
E-mail : lordofjumpzilla yahoo co uk