redhat-es 3.0 to 4.0

Ivan Pan ipan at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 14:20:10 UTC 2005

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:26:52 -0500, Ed Wilts wrote:
> [snip]
> Go your RHN home page, click on "Channels", and then on "Easy ISOs".
> The RHEL4 ISOs are there along with RHEL3 and RHEL 2.1.

Do these ISOs upgrade RHEL3 to RHEL4 directly? Or I have to install
RHEL4 clean and migrate users data? Last time, I installed RHEL3 clean
before migrating from RH9, which I don't want to do again, because it
presents significant downtime and risks of data loss (I am not an
experienced admin).

ip
--
Ivan Pan <http://flickr.com/photos/ivanpan>