NCPFS

Fernando Lugatto lugatto at coteminas.com.br
Fri Jul 1 11:23:46 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me...

I have a box running RedHat 8 for a long time..I have NCPFS installed and
running. Last weekend We installed a Enterprise 3 version and I tried to
download and install de NCPFS. The most recent NCPFS version I have found
was installed but It is not working. When I try to start the whole thing it
shows me a message saying the kernel version mismatch with ncpfs.o, and
saying my kernel version os 2.4.21-32. I have search a lot using Google
trying to find a solution for this but, so far, i have nothing. Can someone
out there help me on this topic ?

Thanks very much in advance

Best Regards

Fernando