LVM question

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Tue Jul 5 14:56:41 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 05:52:29PM +0530, Nagarjuna Rao Cherukuri wrote:
> I would like to use the LVM feature of Red Hat. The RHCE document says
> that LVM code is new to Red Hat and may not be fully supported at the
> time of writing the document.

I believe that this should be fully supported but you'll have to ask Red
Hat for confirmation since I don't work for Red Hat.  Based on the web
page at http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/configuration/ that
specifically lists LVM, and given that LVM has been clearly documented
in the RHEL documentation since at least RHEL 3, I would expect LVM to
be fully supported by Red Hat.

When I took the RHCE course and exam last year, LVM was explictely
taught and tested.

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA