silly 64 bit question

James Cooley jcooley at fit.edu
Thu Jul 7 17:43:22 UTC 2005

If you have a Red Hat Subscription, you should be able to download ISO
images from rhn.redhat.com.

Click on "Channels" in the middle of the page after you login, and then
click on "All" under Channels on the left side of the screen.   This
should show you the x86_64 channel, and allow you to download the 64-bit
ISO images.

--James Cooley