redhat-es 3.0 to 4.0

Ivan Pan ipan at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 16:01:42 UTC 2005

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 09:48:47 -0500, Ed Wilts wrote:
> [snip]
> This has been covered in nahant-list and it's probably worthwhile
> browsing the archives there.

Thanks for the direction. I didn't think of browsing the mailing list
archives. I am really not an experienced RH user since the EOL for
"full support" in RHEL3 is not until April 2006 and the maintanece
support until 2010. I will just as soon get myself familar with RHEL
more before upgrade.

The current system runs fine and fast even though SE Linux looks
interesting. There were some concerns on the installation of SE Linux
but I think by this time next year there should not be any problem.

ip
--
Ivan Pan <http://flickr.com/photos/ivanpan>