cron.dialy error

Kelley.Coleman at med.va.gov Kelley.Coleman at med.va.gov
Mon Jul 11 14:18:30 UTC 2005

I also get this error on a regular basis with Webalizer.  According to their
website, it has to do with log entries over a certain number of characters -
I think it was 1024, but it's been a while since I've researched.  They say
it's not a harmful error and can be ignored.

If you like I can get the exact info.  Let me know.

Kelley Coleman
Database Administrator
VA Health Administration Center
Denver, Colorado
303-331-7521-o

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, phone, or fax,
and destroy the original message and all copies. Thank you