Horde Install on RHES4?

Sam Folk-Williams sam.folkwilliams at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:44:00 UTC 2005

You will need to install all the PHP/Apache modules for horde to work.
It does have quite a few requirements. I believe you can get these
modules as separate RPMS, but I'm not sure that they would be covered
under RH support, for example. Horde is pretty hard to set up
(depending on your experience level) because of these dependencies,
plus then you have to hand config all the horde components, which is
_not_ intuitive. But, having said that I think it's well worth the
trouble. Make sure you install the latest versions as they are highly
improved.

Sam
--
Sam Folk-Williams