ftp server on RH ES 3.0

ubergoonz ubergoonz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 02:43:37 UTC 2005

also, you may like to check the iptable settings as well if it does not
seems to response.

 On 7/15/05, erich.iseli at saint-gobain.com <erich.iseli at saint-gobain.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> What FTP server are you trying to use?
> What problems are you currently facing?
>
> Try this as root:
> service vsftpd start
> And then, as a regular user, try
> ftp localhost
> And login with the user's login and password.
>
> Erich

Best Regards,
Leslie Joshua Wang
"I believe there's a hero in everyone of us, give us strength, make us
noble, even though sometimes, we have to give up the things we want the
most."