turn off 443 in Apache

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Sat Jul 23 00:46:34 UTC 2005

	I can't find the right mailing list to get on for this.  The only
ones I found at apache.org are the announce mailing lists.  Anyway, I
use up2date on RHEL to keep my apache updated Apache 2.0.52.  I need
to turn off SSL and have apache only run on port 81.  I believe that
I have fixed it to run only port 81, and can find nothing in the
httpd.conf file for port 443 to turn off.  There also is no mod_ssl
module being loaded either.  So How do I turn it off without
recompiling?  I have port 80 and 443 being used by tomcat and this is
why I need to turn off port 443 in apache and change the port 80.

Thanks
Steve