redhat-list Digest, Patches &security Updates for DMZ redhat(7.X) servers

Bohmer, Andre ten Andre.tenBohmer at wur.nl
Mon Jul 25 08:12:47 UTC 2005

Actually there is a project called "The Fedora Legacy Project" :
"The goal of The Fedora Legacy Project is to work with the Linux
community to provide security and critical bug fix errata packages for
select End of Life Red Hat Linux and Fedora Core distributions. This
will allow for a longer effective life for those releases."

So have a look at http://www.fedoralegacy.org/#main . Version 7.3 is
amongst the distro's still maintained regarding critical patches.

Good luck!
Cheers,
Andre