Is this possible using Kickstart?

Rik Herrin rikherrin at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 19:21:57 UTC 2005

Hi,
  I was wondering if the following is possible using
kickstart:
  I want to put the Red Hat EL isos on a partition and
configure grub to automatically start a kickstart
installation.  I don't have access to a network server
so I can't put the kickstart file there, so I was
wondering if it's possible to put it on the hard disk
(which I know is possible) and to make grub on the
next reboot run the kickstart installation.  The
server is on a remote machine which I only have ssh
access to.  Thanks for your time...