Sendmail .....solution!!!

Angelo tenaciousone at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:31:34 UTC 2005

Ok, for all those who helped (tried to help) me... I figured out my
problem to my post of
"https://www.redhat.com/archives/redhat-list/2005-May/msg00216.html".

Just when I was on the verge of pulling my hair out!!
And literally about to scrub Sendmail and go for Postfix....After
hours and hours (ok, about 9 strait day's) of trying to figure out why
mail was able to go out and not come in.... I finally figured out why
(well, not why, but resolved the issue....even if I still don't
understand why it works after this 15 character entry...lol), I
decided to put the solution here so that other fools like me can find
a solution.

I simply:
1. added "Cw mydomainname.com" to the  /etc/sysconfig/sendmail.mc
2. issued the command "m4 /etc/mail/sendmail.mc > /etc/sendmail.cf"
3. issued the "service sendmail restart" command

......and Viola' - all was harmonyous.....aahhhhh... take care, and
happy computing.

--
"..I don't care your a PhD...put you're hands up, and step away from