X Windows and Two Monitors

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:42:09 UTC 2005

I'm not the expert, as is evidenced by my predilection for top-posting, ;)
but I believe the first place you need to go is /etc/X11/XF86Config.  All
your monitor/videocard/screen definitions are stated in there, and it may
even include some comments to set you right.  You basically want to set up a
definition for each card, each monitor, and each "screen" that you want,
then you combine them further on in the file.

Any more, and I think you'll want the X11 mailing list?

-G