Using SCSI Tape with Enclosure

Ashraf A. Abd El-Aziem aaziem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 06:52:00 UTC 2005

Dear all,

Thanks Jay for replying and reposting the reply, actually I've missed it,

your suggesstions are appreciated but I can't test them before 21/06,
because i am making consulting for this company and service visit time
determined at 21/06, So, I will test them and inform you with result.

In addition, I working on SCSI-2.4 HOW-TO from Linux Documentation Project
to complete the SCSI pictures, but if you have any recommended papers that
talks about SCSI tapes in details on linux, this will be a very appreciated
thing.

thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,