newbie question

Tom McCaffrey tmcca at ncmich.edu
Wed Jun 22 13:15:23 UTC 2005

After creating a user I then vi'd the sudoers file in the etc directory and
added at the bottom of the file:
gtlakes ALL=NOPASSWD:ALL
This isn't what I want and looking through my Fedora Core3 Unleashed book -
I haven't yet found where
to force a password on this user to do su activities.
Of course I suspect the NOPASSWD but what would I put there instead? Just
PASSWD?

Thanks!

Tom

dangerous content by NCMC, and is believed to be clean.