RE: Connect to ftp thru another machine

You might look into port forwarding - it's part of the IPMASQ/NAT packages now, I believe.

    -Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Sub Zero
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 3:21 PM
To: 'General Red Hat Linux discussion list'
Subject: Connect to ftp thru another machine

Hello,

I need to connect to a remote FTP server via a machine. The machine that I
have to connect has 2 eth interfaces. I connect via eth0 and the machine
should connect to a non-internet routable address using eth1 to a 10.x.x.x
type static address.

What is your recommendation? The server in the middle is CentOS with cPanel.

Have a nice day.
--
SubZero