Using color on text based RH Monitor

We have a single User, text based RH9 workstation with a color monitor. We would like to use field attributes to cause our screen data and prompts to display in color instead of black and white. For instance DIM would display black text on a grey background, BRIGHT would display light blue text on a grey backgound, etc (using UNDERLINE, REVERSE VIDEO attributes. Is this possible, and if so, how can be do it?

Thanks
BDavis