problem with LogWatch showing diskspace

Bill Tangren bjt at aa.usno.navy.mil
Thu Jun 2 15:00:20 UTC 2005

I have a problem getting LogWatch to show the disk space on some (but
not all) of my RHEL ES4 systems. This is what it usually shows:

------------------ Disk Space --------------------

/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00
/dev/hda1              99M   12M   82M  13% /boot

/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00 is the main partition on my hard disk. I
am using three of my servers as hot backups to three others, so I need
to keep an eye on disk usage.

On other systems, this is what I see in LogWatch:

/dev/hda2             108G   26G   78G  25% /
/dev/hda1              99M  9.5M   85M  11% /boot

I have tried googling on this, but no luck. Does anyone know what may be
the problem?

TIA,

Bill Tangren