subversion-server for RHEL ES4

I have a RHEL ES4 system, and I have subversion installed. The problem is, I would like the have subversion-server running, and it doesn't seem to be part of the subversion package. I see that there are rpm's available for earlier versions or RH's OS, but I can't find one for RHEL ES4 in any of the channels.

Does anyone know where I can find it, and if it isn't available, why?

TIA,
Bill Tangren