Re: subversion-server for RHEL ES4

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005, Michael Kearey wrote:

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 14:10 -0400, Bill Tangren wrote:
I have a RHEL ES4 system, and I have subversion installed. The problem
is, I would like the have subversion-server running, and it doesn't seem
to be part of the subversion package. I see that there are rpm's
available for earlier versions or RH's OS, but I can't find one for RHEL
ES4 in any of the channels.

Does anyone know where I can find it, and if it isn't available, why?

TIA,
Bill Tangren

Hi Bill.

The subversion package includes the svnserve binary. There are no sysv
init scripts for subversion, but it would be quite easy to cook up your
own - or look at the man page for svnserve as it can be launched from
xinetd.

Or run it through Apache.

--
		Matthew Saltzman