Re: Apache and SSL

On Jun 5, 2005, at 11:33 AM, Darryl W. DeLao Jr. wrote:

Here is my httpd.conf in full.  I do not have the SSL VH in there
because it prevents the others from being accessed.  Below this is my
ssl.conf in full

There's no way to diagnose it because you've obfuscated everything of interest (virtual host IP's, ServerName's, etc). In addition, the ssl.conf you've posted has no VirtualHost definitions. It's impossible to diagnose your problem without seeing the broken configuration.

If you decide to repost with the missing information, please only post the VirtualHost blocks.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting