Apache and SSL

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Sun Jun 5 15:41:17 UTC 2005

On Jun 5, 2005, at 11:33 AM, Darryl W. DeLao Jr. wrote:

> Here is my httpd.conf in full.  I do not have the SSL VH in there
> because it prevents the others from being accessed.  Below this is my
> ssl.conf in full

There's no way to diagnose it because you've obfuscated everything of
interest (virtual host IP's, ServerName's, etc).  In addition, the
ssl.conf you've posted has no VirtualHost definitions.  It's impossible
to diagnose your problem without seeing the broken configuration.

If you decide to repost with the missing information, please only post
the VirtualHost blocks.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting