Unable to print

Hi all,
I have redhat 8 machine and configured  network
printer which IP is 172.16.0.23.It was working fine
for months.

But today suddenly I am getting the following error
-------------------------------------
lp /home/geetha/trace.txt
Status Information:
 sending job 'root Babbage+430' to lp localhost
 connecting to 'localhost', attempt 1
 connected to 'localhost'
 requesting printer lp localhost
 sending control file 'cfA430Babbage' to lp localhost
 completed sending 'cfA430Babbage' to lp localhost
 sending data file 'dfA430Babbage' to lp localhost
 job 'root Babbage+430' transfer to lp localhost
failed
  error 'ERROR TRANSFERRING DATA'
  sending data file 'dfA430Babbage' to lp localhost
It is taking lp localhost instead of lp 172 16 0 23
I tried deleting the original printer configuration
and tried again and again but the same problem.

Please help me out to solve this problem.

thanks and regds
Geetha

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com