Re: Filtering IP addresses by domain name

Ryan Golhar wrote:

My machines keep getting attacked through ssh nightly.  I want to
prevent users from connecting to SSH unless they are coming in through a
specific ISP.  Is there a way I can filter a range of IPs based on
provider in iptables?

Ryan

Is it cost too much/inconvenient for you to setup a dedicated gateway to allow remote login from outside/public domain ?
yasushi