Re: X Windows and Two Monitors

Tom,

You will want to look into the Xinerama project. This is the normal way of using dual monitors under X11, unless things have changed since the last time I tried. If you are lucky enough to be using RHEL4, there may be a tab in "system-config-display" that will do all the hard work for you. (I know there is in Fedora, and I think it's an xorg thing, but I may be wrong.)

-Mindy