Configuring Red Hat to use Active Directory (RADIUS or LDAP)

Hello,

I'd like to authenticate our users via Active Directory.  I know AD
has a native LDAP interface.  But we've also installed a RADIUS
interface, and that's how our Cisco Routers and firewalls authenticate
users.

Any docs on how to set this up with Red Hat?  I would prefer Radius,
but not sure if it would be capable of passing back a home directory?

Shane