autofs / LDAP

Hi -

I've got Kerberos / LDAP setup so my users can authenticate against
the LDAP server using their Kerberos principal. While I was trying to
figure out how to do the autofs piece, I had all home directories
local on each test system. Now that I've got autofs working with LDAP
maps, I have removed the local home directories and am mounting them
via NFS. Kerberos pass-thru authentication was working with SSH and
with Kerberized rlogin. But, now that the home directories are
automounted via NFS I get a password prompt when using SSH and this
message when using rlogin:

[gpetme myhost]$ rlogin -x ldapserver
klogind: User gpetme MY REALM COM is not authorized to login to account gpetme.

Any ideas why this would stop working once I began automounting my
home directories?

Thanks,

Greg