Login restrictions in NIS environment

Hello,

We have a NIS environment here, and all linux machines look at the same NIS
server.

Our NIS Server, however, is also our DNS Server, and Intranet server, and
Sun GridEngine master, and a few other things, and the problem is that users
are perfectly able to log into this machine as if it was just another linux
box.

We therefore need to restrict people from logging into certain machines on
our network, but the same machines need to remain in NIS for those users we
want to allow.

Do you know if this can be done? If so, how?

Thanks in advance,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com